We know 🌱 plant based milk that is LID approved can be hard to find, this one only has 3 ingredients, no added chemicals and is super easy to make! Perfect for the coffee ☕️ drinkers that need a little something 🥛
Serving size: 2-8
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1 date
- 2 cups water
- Pinch of *non iodized/non sea salt
- Soak almonds in water overnight
- Add soaked almonds and water to blender or nutribullet, blend well
- Use a reusable nut bag or cheese cloth to strain liquid mixture into a bowl, squeeze until dry
- Rinse out blender/nutribullet and add strained liquid back into device
- Add date and salt to blender and blend
- Strain one last time and ready to enjoy!
- Keep refrigerated for 3-5 days
- non iodized non sea salt is an option if you want an LID safe salt substitute but some survivors are not a fan of the taste – omit this ingredient if you wish!
- Keep leftover pulp to make your own almond flour