These 6️⃣ ingredient cookie dough balls are great for an on-the-go snack or dessert! We know it’s tough to get in enough protein while on LID, these are packed with plenty of plant protein! Chickpeas are a great source of plant based protein and flax meal is a great source of fiber and omega 3 fatty acids.
‼️ Quick tip: if you can’t find dairy free chocolate chips, use a dairy free chocolate bar and chop it up!
Servings: makes 8, depending on how you roll them
- 1 cup rinsed and drained salt free chickpeas
- 1/8 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup salt free peanut or almond butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbs flax meal
- 1/3 cup dairy free dark chocolate chips
- In a food processor or blender, blend all ingredients except chocolate chips
- Fold in chocolate chips and roll into balls
- Drizzle with some melted dairy free chocolate and/or top with shredded coconut/ non iodized/non sea salt for added flavor
- Great as an on-the-go snack option
- Chickpeas are a great source of plant based protein
- Flax seed/meal are a great source of protein, fiber and omega-3 fatty acids